The Advantages of a Structured Settlement
- Tax-free payments: payments from structured settlements are 100% tax free. A structured settlement can help you avoid income tax liability and capital gains tax on the growth from settlement proceeds.
- Guaranteed, rate of return: structured settlements are not subject to market fluctuation and provide a fixed guaranteed rate of return.
- Customizable payment options: payment from a structured settlement can be made on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. You can also choose to have it paid in multiple lump sums over time or a single lump sum down the road.
- No ongoing fees or expenses: Traditional financial planning requires ongoing fees. However when you choose a structured settlement annuity you get the benefit of no administrative fees or annual management expenses.
- Protection: a structured settlement annuity provides protection from creditors and predators, while helping mitigate the risks of poor investment choices and excessive spending.
Structured Settlement Payments
- Can be made monthly, quarterly, annually, or in deferred lump sums
- Can be made for lifetime or any certain period of years
- Can be guaranteed to beneficiaries if annuitant dies prematurely
- Provide customizable options to meet medical and financial needs of those that take advantage of them
- Preserve wealth and provide stable future income streams that can be used to supplement retirement income, pay medical bills, fund schooling for children/grandchildren, and more.
Guiding You Through The Structured Settlement Process
Strategic Settlements has been guiding clients through the settlement process for over 20 years. Our integrity, honesty, and passion to provide our clients with the best investment option to secure their future financial needs is why so many recommend us over others. The settlement process can be confusing for many. Strategic Settlements removes the confusion and takes the lead for our clients, offering them the best option for meeting their financial goals.
To learn more about our structured settlement services call or contact us for a free consultation.