Even before deciding what you want to do with your court awarded settlement, you must be aware of any past, present, and future government benefits you are receiving or may be eligible for.
Strategic Settlements takes time to carefully evaluate all options for our clients before ever suggesting a path toward investment of their settlement proceeds. Only after careful review of those options do we finally suggest the route that will maximize the return for our clients while preserving their wealth for future generations.
The following are some examples of government benefits that might be affected by a settlement.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Subsidized Housing (HUD/Section 8)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Contact Strategic Settlements to Maximize Your Settlement
To learn more about how Strategic Settlements can help you maximize your income and preserve your wealth call or contact us for a free consultation.